Summer Holiday Project #2: Work towards physical health. Start and keep up a daily exercise regime, see your doctor for outstanding issues, eat healthily, get involved in local sports.
- Be active
- What is Ecotherapy?
- A year from now you may wish you had started today
- NHS Fitness Studio has free exercise videos
- Exercise can reduce your risk of major illnesses
- Do 20-30 minutes of exercise each day
- Do 150 minutes of exercise each week
- How much exercise should I be doing?
- Exercise boosts your energy
- Things to do this summer
- Create your own project this summer
- Choose to do a sport you enjoy
- Do sports with your friends
- Pace yourself when doing new activities
- Practising improves performance
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070