The brain sends the same signal whether you are hungry or thirsty. To understand which signal your brain is sending, you must learn to understand your body better. Pay close attention to the last time you had a meal compared with the last time you had something to drink. It might be that empty feeling in your stomach only needs some water to be sated.
- Thirst is often mistaken for hunger
- What does the body use water for?
- What is dehydration?
- What are the common signs of dehydration?
- What can I drink instead of fizzy drinks?
- Avoid sugary drinks
- Alcohol leads to dehydration
- What should I drink to stay healthy?
- Why do I need to drink water?
- Is eczema worse in the summer?
- How much water should I drink each day?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070