Some will be able to work through their self-harm issues by talking with friends and/or family. They may find it hard to understand; ask for help dealing with your emotions.
- Express your feelings safely
- What happens to us does not define us
- Where can I get more information and support about self-harm?
- Can I get professional help with recovery from self-harm?
- Can I recover from self-harm?
- Having a difficult conversation
- Treatment for self harm
- How can I help someone who self-harms?
- What are the warning signs of self-harm?
- What is Self Harm?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070