Even if someone dismisses your pain, that doesn’t make it any less valid.
- In time the pain will subside
- We can't avoid pain by resisting it
- You can't force other people's feelings
- If someone tells you that you hurt them, listen
- If you have negative feelings, talk
- If things are tough, talk about it
- Talk and share issues where you can
- How do I communicate more effectively?
- Get the type of attention you want
- Name-calling hurts
- Try communicating painful emotions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070