Physical activity can boost self-esteem, mood, sleep quality and energy, as well as reducing your risk of stress, depression, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- There's No Need To Be So SAD!
- Be active
- Take time out to keep yourself healthy
- Self-Esteem: Learning to Love Ourselves
- You have limited levels of energy
- Take time out when overwhelmed
- Do things you enjoy to feel better about yourself
- NHS Fitness Studio has free exercise videos
- Exercise can reduce your risk of major illnesses
- The secret to a good habit of healthy exercise
- Schedule play into each day
- Do 20-30 minutes of exercise each day
- Do 150 minutes of exercise each week
- Exercise boosts your energy
- How do I stay fit?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Type 1 diabetes?
- What is Type 1 diabetes?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070