Get your heart beating faster and your lungs working harder for at least 10 minutes. Try it for 20-30 minutes each day, building up to a total of 150 minutes a week.
- Be active
- Do things you enjoy to feel better about yourself
- NHS Fitness Studio has free exercise videos
- Physical activity gives you a boost
- Exercise can reduce your risk of major illnesses
- Do 150 minutes of exercise each week
- How much exercise should I be doing?
- Exercise boosts your energy
- Summer project: Work towards a healthier you
- How do I stay fit?
- Free exercise
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070