Self-harming is usually an outward demonstration of an inner turmoil, trauma or crisis – a method of coping with difficult emotions.
- Can I get professional help with recovery from self-harm?
- Can I recover from self-harm?
- What emotions are associated with self-harm?
- Is self-harm a form of punishment?
- What is a definition of self-harm?
- Treatment for self harm
- How can I help someone who self-harms?
- What are the warning signs of self-harm?
- What is Self Harm?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070