There are three primary ways that people psychologically abuse themselves: self-criticism, putting pressure on themselves, and unnecessary fear.
- Quieten your inner critic
- Self-criticism leads to unhappiness and anxiety
- What is Self Talk?
- Don't allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not
- Take control of your self-talk
- There are lots of things to like about yourself
- The only way to achieve self-love is to love yourself
- What is emotional repression?
- How do I start towards self-compassion?
- Care that you are suffering
- What are the consequences of psychologically abusing myself?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070